Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PART 4
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
spyonu2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdTDX7f_gSM

Anyone inspired to go next year?
awd4kicks
Nice Dan. The EVO has expensive taste in food. wink.gif

I can see why they thought you were making a drift video. Those street tires were howling through every corner. Add the noise of your engine under a load as you powered through the curve (Because you can) and they were probably like WTF!?!

Good video man.
spyonu2007
Yeah... They were pretty loud.
Red_06_EvoRS
Did you ever get a clean lap with no traffic? If so, how did your lap time compare to other cars (not just that day, it looks like you stomped everyone else there).

How did you mount the cameras? I assume that was the hood cam that I saw from the in-car cam...
spyonu2007
QUOTE (Red_06_EvoRS @ Oct 25 2008, 06:21 PM)
Did you ever get a clean lap with no traffic? If so, how did your lap time compare to other cars (not just that day, it looks like you stomped everyone else there).

How did you mount the cameras? I assume that was the hood cam that I saw from the in-car cam...

Nope, I was never ever able to break away, or get on grid first to have a clean run..

I have to hand Booztd credit for the camera mount. I used his design, a few harbor freight mounts, some aluminum stock from Menards, some bolts a couple of sony digital 8's..

They worked well.
Next time Ill have some better angles next time.
Thanks for the rating on youtube, if that was you!
Kazz5
Hm, the only thing I could say about your driving with them that might have gotten them irritated is getting close to their sixes inside their chosen lines. Falling in line behind them 'til you get that point-by may be what would make them most comfortable.

Bravo for driving the car like ya stole it! I can easily see how you might have been frustrated!

Nice stuff. I see you got so excited you even got some spoo on that camera... laugh.gif
spyonu2007
You know me... Im all about making other drivers comfortable...

I look forward to next year.... something tells me its going to be more of the same, except 20mph faster, all the way around.
spyonu2007
I look forward to being put in the right group as well.. That entry level stuff was for the birds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.