restaurant list.

BWW's

Longhorn Steakhouse.

Avanti's

Alexanders

Steak and Shake

Hooters

Club Chub

Feel free to add anything that sounds good.
We should put it to a vote in a week.

Saturday January3rd 1pm BWW's in E.Peoria
natedogg
Bdubs sounds good, course Building CC does too. biggthumpup.gif
awd4kicks
I agree BWW, Club Chub... or both.
spyonu2007
One then the other?

Saturday January3rd 1pm BWW's in Peoria
awd4kicks
For those interested, sure.
spyonu2007
With 144 being in town, until the 4th..
What does Jan2, Jan3 work?
spyonu2007
Saturday January 3rd 1pm BWW's in E.Peoria
dualdj1
I'll pass that on, and if it works out will probably tag along as well biggrin.gif
93dsmowner
If I can be there and 16 yo's are allowed in the venue, I'll try to make it to this one smile.gif
kapoosh
I should be able to make that!
spyonu2007
noon, early afternoon?

Saturday January 3rd
1pm BWW's in E.Peoria
treydawgs4g63T
so hows club chub sound for an after event???????? im down. Shauns in town from the marines as well ( my buddy ) and we will both be attending......
dualdj1
me and 144 will be there. Whatever time works best for you guys, I have nothing going all day/night (other than working on the mustang smile.gif )
spyonu2007
Saturday January 3rd 1pm BWW's in E.Peoria
kapoosh
Saturday January 3rd I assume??
93dsmowner
So I heard it rumor it's Saturday January 3rd at BWW's at 1pm
spyonu2007
Please respond to the thread if your planning on attending.
scorp28
I should be able to make it.
asiankid91
ill show
awd4kicks
QUOTE (asiankid91 @ Dec 25 2008, 12:00 PM)
ill show

Are you bringing the Harem?
spyonu2007
harem defined:

The mass amounts of hott ass girls that seem to flock at the mere mention of the oriental wang train.
natedogg
Not to shake up any plans that are set, but would the East Peoria BWW be a more centralized location for most?
awd4kicks
East Peoria is fine by me.
93dsmowner
Sounds good to me! smile.gif
spyonu2007
Doesnt matter to me.
awd4kicks
Let's make it official. Dan has about 4 posts to update. ph34r.gif

Saturday January 3rd 1pm BWW's in East Peoria
kapoosh
i'll still be there!
black92_tsi_awd
Anybody bringing wives??

I'm going to try to make it...got my son's first basketball game, find a babysitter...blah blah...
spyonu2007
Ill have the kids as it seems.
awd4kicks
I may have a kid or two, I doubt Carmen will make it.
Kazz5
Looks like I should make it!
spyonu2007
This is still going on tomorrow in EP.. 1pm
awd4kicks
I'll be there with the old claw.
kapoosh
i'm still going to do my best to make it. I still have to get the headlights and some of the pillars back in the morning. I should be good by 1 though.
black92_tsi_awd
I'm missing it...

I hate to be the guy that says he's going to do something and then doesn't, but it looks like I am.
spyonu2007
Was a good time, thanks for coming! To those that missed it, there is always next year.
scorp28
it was good to see those that came out (the old guard lol). had a good time as usual
93dsmowner
While you guys were enjoying yourselves at BWW's I was swapping out bad wheel cylinders and desperately working for a good pedal.

smile.gif
awd4kicks
I had a great time. It was great to see some of you guys that I haven't hung out with in a while. Plus it was good to meet our newest member. biggthumpup.gif

At the same time I missed those of you that said you would make it and couldn't. I was really looking forward to seeing TJ, Asian kid, Kapoosh, Chris Lang, and Katie besides all the others we hung out with today. You guys SUCK! tongue.gif
kapoosh
i really wanted to make it, but the morning just didn't go as planned. I snapped the head on a bolt that holds on one of the headlights. Ended up spending about 2 hours just to get it out. Then still had to get the interior back together.

I'll have to take some pics tomorrow though, it all came out really well.
awd4kicks
QUOTE (kapoosh @ Jan 4 2009, 08:37 AM)
i really wanted to make it, but the morning just didn't go as planned. I snapped the head on a bolt that holds on one of the headlights. Ended up spending about 2 hours just to get it out. Then still had to get the interior back together.

I'll have to take some pics tomorrow though, it all came out really well.

I seen something about what your doing on CSS. I'm interested to see what it is you've done.
Kazz5
Great to see everyone!

'Fess up to what you're up to, kapoosh! biggrin.gif
dualdj1
Was fun and nice to meet everyone that made it, Look forward to getting out on the track with you folks this year! biggrin.gif

Josh, hit me up for that Bellhousing if you want it for your foundry work
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Jan 3 2009, 09:46 PM)
At the same time I missed those of you that said you would make it and couldn't. I was really looking forward to seeing TJ, Asian kid, Kapoosh, Chris Lang, and Katie besides all the others we hung out with today. You guys SUCK! tongue.gif

Damn....called out by name! Now I feel really bad!
natedogg
It was good to see everyone again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.