Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Years Eve Plans?
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk > Non-DSM/Current Events
awd4kicks
Broken Mojo is playing at SOP's down town Peoria on New Years Eve. I will probably head down there for a while. If the whether is supposed to be clear enough for racing at Cordova on the first, then I will probably make it a short night.

What's everyone else up to?
spyonu2007
Prepping the TA today, planning on running on the first. Road trip?
93dsmowner
I've been trying to figure out what I need to do to be able to run on the 1st.

Hanging with friends and playing with my new air compressor smile.gif
JBone
My fiance' and I will be up in P-town for New Year's Eve!! Be up there in the evening (she is working Wednesday), and going back on the first. Marcus, maybe we can meet up for a bit?!
awd4kicks
Sounds good Jbone. Are you going to SOP's or do you want to meet-up some where prior to that?
katie
QUOTE (JBone @ Dec 26 2008, 06:10 PM)
My fiance' and I will be up in P-town for New Year's Eve!! Be up there in the evening (she is working Wednesday), and going back on the first. Marcus, maybe we can meet up for a bit?!

he he he your "fiance".... I love it!! wub.gif
JBone
Umm... I guess that would depend on what your schedule is like... Maybe we can do something earlier. However, I can let some people know about Broken Mojo playing. I would love to see Evan playing, and hear what they're like, too (Love, as in enjoy the opportunity to hear them; not insinuating I have a man crush).
awd4kicks
laugh.gif cool
spyonu2007
QUOTE (JBone @ Dec 26 2008, 07:24 PM)
Umm... I guess that would depend on what your schedule is like... Maybe we can do something earlier. However, I can let some people know about Broken Mojo playing. I would love to see Evan playing, and hear what they're like, too (Love, as in enjoy the opportunity to hear them; not insinuating I have a man crush).

Everyone knows you only have eyes for odt.
Kazz5
Wife and I are heading out of town overnight, back sometime Thursday.
JBone
Plans have changed, I'm sorry to say. I'll be moving back to St. Louis, however, in late January. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up then.
awd4kicks
NP...have a happy New Year man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.