Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCC No More!
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
JBone
I just got done opening all my mail from the last 2 weeks. In the stack of crap was a small post card indicating to me my subscription to Sport Compact Car was being canceled and then resuming with Modified magazine. I couldn't believe it! So, I did what everyone does in these scary times: I went to Google for life's answers. Sure enough, this is the link I found.

I need to call up Interlink and cancel after my last issue. I have read Modified. I was thrilled to pick up an issue the indicated they would have a reasonable comparison between the SR20 DET and the 4G63T motors. I was pissed to find it was 2 paragraphs related to the Castrol engine competition. It's not worth having a subscription to, IMHO.

No too thrilled.

I just checked their website out. Sounds like I may put a call in to change the subscription to Mini Truckin'
black92_tsi_awd
Yeah, DSport had a big article about Turbo Mag being canceled also and Modified being substituted.
Kazz5
Yep, victim here, as well. What does everyone recommend as a replacement???

I got some $10 subscription offer for Wired magazine in the mail at about the same time. I don't think that'll cut it... *Laugh*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.