Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer of 09 Events
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
spyonu2007
Im planning on hitting 2-3 road hpde events this season.
Anyone game for one or two?
Dates/Places to be announced.

One early on, one mid summer, and one probably in the fall.

Cookouts and cruises...
Ive litterally taken my fun cars off line, with the economic down turn and am saving them souly for the track.

Im down with cookouts or whatever, but for the meantime, Ill be rolling along in a truck, lols.

Im sure there are a few car shows, and Ive been following a thread over on css about a css cookout as well.

Anyone else have some ideas on things you would like to do?
dualdj1
I'm hoping to get in a few, though it'll still be another month or so before the stang's back on the road. Got the rest of my parts ordered though, so hopefully the weather starts staying nice so I can get finished assembled and get some tuning done.
Kazz5
Until the suspension's done, the Evo's out. It can't take a decent left turn right now, let alone one at speed. Good news is that it should be finished w/in 2 wks. if everyone stays true to their word. Hah.

Usually I just need notice on things. Last minute plans usually burn up my chances.
TotalEclipse97
Car Show at Parkland Community College in Champaign. Usually a really good turn out. Everything from classics to exotics and imports to muscle cars.

May 2

http://www.parkland.edu/carshow/
eclaser353
I would be willing to host another cookout/bonfire out at my place. We had one here a few years back but weather was pretty bad. I would want to wait maybe 3 weeks or so to let the rain get out of here. If anyone is interested let me know and it will be on. Hell Dan i might even have another car we can shoot at.
spyonu2007
QUOTE (eclaser353 @ Apr 29 2009, 08:03 PM)
I would be willing to host another cookout/bonfire out at my place. We had one here a few years back but weather was pretty bad. I would want to wait maybe 3 weeks or so to let the rain get out of here. If anyone is interested let me know and it will be on. Hell Dan i might even have another car we can shoot at.

Lol... my mind flashed to that, as I started reading your post. lol.
If your out in the country, where live firearms are allowed. Im sure we can do some more damage than last time, lols.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.