Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People with Paintball gear.
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
spyonu2007
Intersted in playing?
NO field fee's.
Bring your own paint and marker and mask.
co2 filling station on site, 3$ to fill a 12 oz tank.

Course is a wooded ravine with ample cover, knooks and cranies that folks can easily hide in.

At this point, we are playing every other Sunday, with the first session being yesterday. The next Event will be on the 17th.

Walmart has some decent prices on paint, 20$ for a 1000rnds, or 30 for 2000.
Teams are drawn from a hat.

At this point, 30 people is the target, it was a hoot with just a third of that.
Feel free to pm me.

The course is very near the East Peoria and North Pekin area.
The area is privately owned, and we DO have permission to be there.

General rally time is noon, and a short 3 minute drive to the course.
Anyone intersted, post up here and or pm me, or email me at spyonu2007@gmail.com

The property owner, and particpitants are not resonsible for any accidents, or injury.
dualdj1
Definately interested, been meaning to get out and play again. Not sure I can make next session, but the one after should be good. Will PM closer to date.
spyonu2007
It was an excellent day for field play this past weekend.. Folks met at the designated spot, and took off in a convoy.

A few moments later we at the entrance for some good home town violence.

Rules were simple.. Headshots= death.. hand and foot shots, still in. So yes... If you are fast enough you can block with your hands. Im not.. but if I was that would be hellacool.

The first team hikes about an 1/8th mile down the ravine.. Gathers one's breath and starts it off with a shrill whistle.

It was 4 on 3 for the first round, with my team having to seasoned players and two new recruits. The smell of fear was in the air.
Making my way down the ravine, I took a 45 degree climb to some underbrush and trees, that gave a decent shot down the ravine..

Time passed..
More time passed...

Then I heard it. A rock skittering forth..
I clicked off my safety... Eyeing my partner from across the ravine he pointed out that he had 1 in his sites, but could not see another...
not a moment later.. Another head popped up, and sure enough the count was now two confimed.

Game time.

I drew down a bead on the player in the ravine, I let off a hail of shots, but only three had balls attached. WTF! no worse time to have equiptment issues than when your trying to lay down some suppression fire..
I look down... My balls are on the ground... All of them, passing from hopper to gun, and out the bottom!

My second safty/paint shutoff fell out and the balls were making their merry way down the hillside...
So, I stuck my finger in the hole and fingered away. It kinda worked. About as well it does in other venues..

So, I had an awkward firefight of me fingering my gun, getting sporatic shots off when able, none of which found their intended target.
About the time I had it sorted, I was drawing fire from now two members of the opposing forces..

I sucked in my gi-normous gut, well as much as I could anyway... Ducked my head and tried to continue with a pretty good handicap.
Hell it would of been hard enough to take out these guys with a good gun, muchless one that I just F@#$d up on the way in, lol.

Long story short, one guy got my leg and I was out...

Man it was fun...

Ok, so its not a car kill story, but this was more labor intensive. Deffinitly makes me want to run/walk/jog...

So much in fact that I thought about walking/running/jogging several times today... Just havent yet.
mitsu90
Sounds like a blast..When I was younger and still lived in Michigan, Me and a few friends would take a row boat to an island and play all weekend.
spyonu2007
I may be interested in purchasing old/broken or functional paint ball equiptment. Id like to get where I can rent it out as needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.