Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7-7-09 Muscle Cruise Tuesday - Lou's Drive-In
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
awd4kicks
Next week's Muscle Cruise Tuesday will be to Lou's Drive-In in Peoria, and Knoxville and Lake.

Lou's Drive In
4229 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria

Everybody is meeting up at the Washington KMart/Kroger parking lot at 6PM.
spyonu2007
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Jul 1 2009, 09:50 PM) *
Next week's Muscle Cruise Tuesday will be to Lou's Drive-In in Peoria, and Knoxville and Lake.

Lou's Drive In
4229 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria

Everybody is meeting up at the Washington KMart/Kroger parking lot at 6PM.

The TA wont be done by then. Its getting dropped off at a GOOD shop for some refinements.
kapoosh
Getting the car tuned monday, so if all goes well, i'll be there tuesday for sure!
spyonu2007
QUOTE (kapoosh @ Jul 3 2009, 05:59 PM) *
Getting the car tuned monday, so if all goes well, i'll be there tuesday for sure!

With 500whp!
kapoosh
I wish, 93 octane will keep well away from that figure! As will the single walbro....
spyonu2007
Pretty sure on 93 octane a walbro 255 can move enough to do 500awhp. Generally the guys with 700 are running a second pump, or a boost a pump setup.

Dont get me wrong, being safe is always a good thing.
kapoosh
To get close to the 500whp figure, I would need either meth/race/E85. For the E85 route i'm pretty sure I would need the second pump. I think with meth I can get away with the single. I'm still undecided, i'll probably stick with 93 to finish out this year and go for 500+ next spring.

Either way i'm excited to just have the car up and running again, this is the longest it's been down (it's been about a week smile.gif )
spyonu2007
Mine isnt coming out till its paid off.
Your right on e85. 2 pumps is a must. As far as 93, its been done on a single 255.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.