Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody know this DSM?
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
Hornswoggler
I'll be competing against this guy in NASA time trials at Autobahn this weekend. Anybody know him?

After this weekend, I might need this thread moved to Kill Stories. tongue.gif
ncgalant
QUOTE (Hornswoggler @ Jul 13 2009, 08:20 PM) *
I'll be competing against this guy in NASA time trials at Autobahn this weekend. Anybody know him?

After this weekend, I might need this thread moved to Kill Stories. tongue.gif

What that car really needs is a bigger spoiler. If he had that he'd be unstopable!!!
dualdj1
Indeed. Everyone knows your spoiler has to be at least 1' taller than the car, not just even with the roof. Some racing stripes would help too.
Kazz5
I think it's my sister... LOL j/k But you should have your hands full!
awd4kicks
I have no idea who that is.

Actually he should be using that wing on the side as an outrigger by the looks of it.
Hornswoggler
Amazingly, this guy won the TTB class for the Midwest region this year! He didn't have the fastest times, rather he outscored everybody by attending every event. He has my respect for getting out there, and running a reliable season.

Last year, the lowest four days could be dropped, where 09 it was only three. I thought for sure Nate Pitcher was going to take this year in his EVO, but he missed two events. Too bad as it would have been better deserved going to Nate (who set a few class records this year).

http://www.nasamidwest.com/pdf/points/2009/mw_tt_points.pdf

edit: for anybody wondering about the wing, it was removed later in the season and those mod "points" probably spent in a more useful way. Not sure what he did instead (he could have put those points towards better tires, or weight reduction, etc).
treydawgs4g63T
good luck with the race
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.