Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A bittersweet day
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
natedogg
For the first time in 10 years I no longer own a DSM. I sold it Wednesday. Its weird, I miss it, yet I wasn't that sad to see it go. I spent alot of good hours behind the wheel of the car and alot more sometimes not so good hours under the hood. I feel that a piece of me was taken away, yet the stack of $100 bills in my hand feels pretty good too. smile.gif

I think the best part about owning a DSM ,though, was the fact that it brought me together with all of the good people on DSMcentral. It has made me a lot of friends over the years.

But, not to worry. Though I no longer own a DSM, I will own another sports car soon enough. Consider me in the market. For what, precisely, I don't know. I'm in no hurry, but I'm keeping my eyes open for something reliably fun.
spyonu2007
Time for a celebration I think!
Congrats on the sale.
I was thinking about selling my 04 evo... not to you or anything, just in general.
mitsu90
Congrats on getting away from this addiction...Tis a shame to see her go though, she was a sexy thing.
Kazz5
Congrats on the sale!

Get somethin' under your ass again, soon, please!
awd4kicks
Bout time Natedogg! Now call me and tell me what it took so I can consider doing it for my own. wink.gif
natedogg
Thanks guys. No real secret to sell, just patience for the right buyer. I got most of my interest through autotrader.com. I purchased an ad til it sells and considering how long I had it on the market, it paid for itself plenty of times over. I'm sure yours will sell soon enough, Marcus.

And we should all get together sometime. Not necessarily to celebrate, but it would be good to hang out. I'll check the ole schedule and see what day might work out to have people over to the new place.
Kazz5
I'm hoping to be working back in Peoria in the coming weeks/months so I can live up to that lunch offer for you and Dan at the Burger Barge. I've still not been there. So don't go runnin' off... ;D
dualdj1
Would love to check out the new place sometime Nate. Busy through labor day, but most weekends after that are fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.