Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6hp go cart for sale. 250
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
spyonu2007
My son is hooked on 2 wheel vehicles, so this rarely gets driven anymore. Could use some work, mainly the throttle cable has too much slack/broke and needs fixed or replaced. Loud, fast, too much fun.

$250 obo. If you know me personally, have been to my home, eaten at my table etc, subtract 50$ from the price.
There is the perk for just knowing me! lol

email me at spyonu2007@gmail.com, pm me, or txt/call 309.645.7892

spyonu2007
200 bucks takes it, needs throttle cable work.
dualdj1
That's a 2 seater right? Might be interested, will have to talk to my dad.
spyonu2007
yup, its a two seater. To seal the deal, 180
dualdj1
Still runs good and everything, only problem the throttle cable? Shit I've probly got an extra one at home even. Might try and swing by Sunday afternoon and take a look at it if you'll be home.
spyonu2007
I'm home. Ive been under the weather, I used to laugh at the thought of H1 N1, but Ive been about as sick as I think Ive ever been including the time I had pneumonia, factor in the cold and cough with a severe bout of multi-tasking while sitting on the throne and you have the recipe for a quick loss in weight.

I think Im on the mend though, I only slept 5 hours or so and feel better than I have in quite some time.. aside from this persistant hacking cough that makes the whites of my eyes turn red as my trans am.

Goolish....
dualdj1
Was pretty tied up all weekend, will try and get ahold of you this week if I can find time somewhere. Thanks.

Jason
dualdj1
I'm off wednesday, will you be around?
Patterson353
Thanks for the go cart Dan.
dualdj1
Glad you got rid of it, was still interested, but just not fast enough I guess smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.