Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Whip.... another DSM
DSMCentral > Forum > Project Threads
treydawgs4g63T
Yea so i picked up another DSM the other day.... very good condition, no rust and very few door dings!! Clear coat still in good condition and the leather interior is in pretty good shape. For those of you who know Tommy , its his old one and i think he bought it off daryl awhile back.

So heres what i have to work with:

Eagle talon Tsi Awd
5 speed
leather interior
everything is there minus the motor and tranny.... (figures)

Even tho i have no $$ at the moment i still had to have this car because of the condition. I am gonna be needing a 6 bolt engine to build over the winter and a transmission.

Ill try to get some pics up shortly but cant ever get them to show up on this site....
dualdj1
QUOTE (treydawgs4g63T @ Sep 16 2009, 10:20 PM) *
Yea so i picked up another DSM the other day.... very good condition, no rust and very few door dings!! Clear coat still in good condition and the leather interior is in pretty good shape. For those of you who know Tommy , its his old one and i think he bought it off daryl awhile back.

So heres what i have to work with:

Eagle talon Tsi Awd
5 speed
leather interior
everything is there minus the motor and tranny.... (figures)

Even tho i have no $$ at the moment i still had to have this car because of the condition. I am gonna be needing a 6 bolt engine to build over the winter and a transmission.

Ill try to get some pics up shortly but cant ever get them to show up on this site....

sounds like a nice pickup, my uncle had an eagle vision tsi back in the day and loved it, that was basically the 4 door version right?
jdmcivic00
I think that you have enough work to get done on mine to keep you busy for awhile haha.
treydawgs4g63T
sorry i havent been updating you guys with the progress on the talon, but thats because there hasnt been any.... still laid off from work and dont have the extra cash around like i usually do.... SUCKS bad

but dont worry , i will get her dont for next year for sure...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.