Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bolts?
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
asiankid91
need some extra bolts.... broke about half of the ones i took off. if anyone has a bucket full layin around the garage let me no
jdmcivic00
I have nothing of use to add to this but I had to add its a pink laser and I still have your twenty dollars I bet you could buy a lot of bolts for twenty dollars if only you would have shown up on saturday.
mitsu90
QUOTE (jdmcivic00 @ Sep 18 2009, 04:35 PM) *
I have nothing of use to add to this but I had to add its a pink laser and I still have your twenty dollars I bet you could buy a lot of bolts for twenty dollars if only you would have shown up on saturday.

It's not pink anymore ph34r.gif
asiankid91
yeap i was way busy dude

but ...anyone have a bucket of bolts? im gonna need some here real soon
natedogg
Already sold my bucket of bolts. Sorry.
asiankid91
damn that sucks any one else?
awd4kicks
I've got a number of bolts left. I don't want to give them all up. But if you know what you need, you're welcome to look through what i've got.
asiankid91
hell yeah man i mostly need 10 m bolts but ill let u know when i start putting it back together
dualdj1
Ace in East Peoria has most any kind of bolt you'd need. That's where I get all my hardware.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.