Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy All
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
scorp28
I'm back again after another long absence. I kind of lost interest for a while with the car never running quite right and not having the money to do repairs and upgrades.

After browsing around for a while I have a couple of questions. Has something happened to the Exchange? Also I am not able to view members or use the link from my assistant to view my last 10 posts. Has that been disabled?

I also noticed that the site activity has slowed down quite substantially. That is a sad thing to see. Hopefully it will return someday.

Anyway, I just thought I would check in and say hey and I will try to stay active again.

One more thing. I just noticed that my avatar is gone.
awd4kicks
SCORP! Long time no see... Good to hear from yet another long time member.

Yeah, we have had some technical dificulties in the recent past. Dualdj and my son Evan have helped to piece things back to gether the best they can so far. Time isa limiting factor so I can only hope that we eventually will get more of these issues ironed out.

scorp28
That is good to hear that you are trying to get things fixed. So until that happens, where should I post about anything that I am looking for?
awd4kicks
Just post any for sale or wanted ads right here in the General Forum until things get fixed.
dualdj1
This issue kinda fell off my plate, had a lot of other things goin on and kinda forgot about it. will try and get back at it here in the next week or 2 and see if I can come up with a fix.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.