Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MySpace presence
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
awd4kicks
Hey fellas,

I was uploading a bunch of old pictures to the DSMCentral Myspace site and thought it would be a great idea to ask if anyone would want to have any particular pictures or information posted there about their car. I'm open to suggestions for a better use of the space, but this is a start. Also if there is a particularly savy MySpace user that wants to manage that I would be open to that as well.

In the mean time I thought you might all get a kick out of this picture I found while uploading. Can you guess who this is?

This is shortly after I met him in the early days of the DSMCentral Yahoo group. Back then he used to wear Morpheous style sun glasses with no ear pieces. Ther's only one guy here with this kind of brass and lean toward the extreme...
mitsu90
Who's galants are those you posted?
awd4kicks
Probably Brian 'Banno' Hughes
awd4kicks
Oh nope I was wrong. The white one belonged to Eugene. Scorp came to our group through him.
mitsu90
I thought maybe one was Eugene's That thing is clean..

I wish I was around back in the hey-day. Would have love to went to one of the farm parties
dualdj1
hahaha, awesome picture. I'll have to make sure he sees it.
akamiami
omg, that is one hell of a sag I'm busting with those jeans. laugh.gif Great picture Marcus!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.