Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who all is coming?
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
Patterson353
Who all is planning to atend the partaa? All I know for sure right now is Marcus and the Goat boy. It's next sat the 13. Let me know. Thanks
scorp28
me
mitsu90
I really want to but the damn city tournament is Saturday sad.gif

I will give you a call when I am done bowling to see if anyone is still there..
kapoosh
I still have every intention on showing up!
Patterson353
Sweet! laugh.gif
dualdj1
bradley game is in the afternoon, so I may be able to make it. Not sure at this point though, depends if the woman lets me out of the house biggrin.gif
dualdj1
think i should be there, though wish the mustang was road worthy. would be fun playin around some on the slick roads.
Patterson353
Three more days fellas! Looking forward to it! laugh.gif
awd4kicks
ME TOO!
scorp28
Well I may not make it after all. I still don't have tires and that is my only mode of transportation right now. I haven't been able to find any used ones and can't get new ones till my tax refund gets here. Hopefully I get it by Saturday.
dualdj1
I asked my dad but still never heard anything back. Will try him again.
awdnot2
A change is plans for us. We will not be there, sorry..
awd4kicks
Hah... Now this is starting to sound like a good old fashioned DSMCentral event. Everyone bailing out at the last minute. I don't miss this part at all!

But I cherrish hanging out with the few that are able to do so. I still plan to be there rain or shine because I said I would... And I know I'll have a good time with Brent and Iron Goat there. wink.gif
Patterson353
Thats awsome Marcus!! We will have a good time!!! I talked to NCgalant and he said he would be there also!! laugh.gif
mitsu90
Change of plans I will be there.. I don't have to bowl after all biggrin.gif
Patterson353
Well fellers I will see you tomorrow!!! That is those of you that are coming!!
To those that can't make it, maybe we will see you next time.
scorp28
Car is running. See you guys there.
eclipgst
Hey guys long time no see! Where is this party? (Address) and what time? I may be able to make it. It would be awesome to catch up with you crazy Dsmcentral guys!
Patterson353
Sent pm
kapoosh
Apperently I have tonsillitis, going to miss this one guys. Have fun~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.