Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You Fix It.
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
spyonu2007
Well guys its been a long time coming, but Ive finally pulled the trigger and started a business. I can most common automobile parts at a drastically discounted rate.

Im pretty sure, on most parts, I can beat the major players in town on oem parts.

So.. For your automotive needs, email me your parts list and Ill reply back with pricing.
Anything beyond 75$ per order is free shipping and in most cases I can have it the next day.

So,
Email me at spyonu2007@gmail.com or you.fix.it.peoria@gmail.com phone 309.645.7892

Pm's are hit and miss on my pda, but you can try pm'ing here or responding the this thread as well.

I have a facebook and twitter page started for the biz. Feel free to drop by and say hello.
dualdj1
awesome, will be in touch!
awd4kicks
We are already using this service for Evan's BMW parts.
spyonu2007
Parts should be here tomorrow by noon. Ill touch base when they do. No dice on internal tranny parts as of yet, did you guys get a vin? I can go the dealer/cost route if so.
dualdj1
I was impressed by pricing from the Toyota dealer on trans parts for my bro's MR2. Wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Though I know BMW does tend to jack up prices on EVERYTHING...
awd4kicks
Thanks Dan...We received the parts in a lot less time than I would have expected. Great price and service!

BTW - I purchased a used transmission on E-bay. So we should be putting the BMW back together very soon with the manual transmission.
black92_tsi_awd
Ah man....I was looking forward to helping rebuild another trans! 8)
spyonu2007
That car is going to be a hoot with a manual trans.
spyonu2007
You Fix It Facebook

twitter
dualdj1
hey dan you set up as an LLC? What'd it take you to get that done?
spyonu2007
QUOTE (dualdj1 @ Oct 26 2010, 02:32 PM) *
hey dan you set up as an LLC? What'd it take you to get that done?

Well, I followed an online guide, filled out a few forms, filed with the state and paid to required fee's. Its not to tough to do really. Getting an accountant for the taxes, and pay roll was probably more challenging than creating the entity.
dualdj1
OK cool, just curious. I setup for a tax ID, but it's just under my name as a sole proprietorship, I know LLC is the better way to go. Maybe if I actually sell some software then i'll upgrade.
spyonu2007
an llc is supposed to protect your personal assets, however if you blatantly screw someone, your wages can still be garnished.
treydawgs4g63T
congrats and good to know. I always need parts for one car or another.
spyonu2007
Also doing plowing..
Hourly rate 80$
Driveways generally 25-30, dsmcentral discount of 10$ on most drives.
Just call, or text me the address, and Ill take a look and place a bid on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.