Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Truth about the Packers
DSMCentral > Forum > General Talk
dualdj1

bluzvr4
theres some good ones in there i loled. but it is really gonna suck when they smash the bears and go to the SB
dualdj1
I'm glad you have hope. Or are you just a rodgers bandwagon fan? I'm sorry about his next concussion.
bluzvr4
iv been a packers fan because of farve. my family is all bears fan so im preaty much just a anti bears
mitsu90
I am torn.. I don't want the bears in the SB but I absolutely hate the packers mad.gif
awd4kicks
Ahh funny stuff!

But then Rogers won my Fantasy league for me last year when he had no one on his offensive line protecting him. So I'd like to see him go all the way to the SB.
Funny how he got beat down more times per game last year than he has the whole season this year and now hes getting concussions. Go figure!

It's not that I don't like the bears, I just don't love them like most of the locals. Hopefully for the Bears sake, Cocky 'I'm too cool to care' Cutler won't start throwing interceptions again. LOL

Either way...It will be a great game!
awd4kicks
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Jan 22 2011, 11:38 PM) *
Cocky 'I'm too cool to care' Cutler

Wow! Was that a profetic statement or what! ph34r.gif
dualdj1
lol, indeed it was. He played horribly, wish they would've started Hanie tongue.gif

But, oh well, was further than i expected them to get, and at least they shut down "the messiah" Aaron Rodgers. 2ints and a 56 qb rating for the opposition? i'll take that anytime from our defense. now if we can one day get a consistent offense... lol

And Blue yeah I like farve too. Or did before he refused to retire. Dude is an amazing QB. I'm hoping that cutler is just getting off to the same slow start that Favre did in his career, lol.
bluzvr4
i actually blame Michael Jordan. farve has the same dissorder where he doesnt know when to retire
mitsu90
Mark Martin has this same problem.. The old fart retired back in 2005 and is still racing wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.