Nov 14 2005, 07:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Eats and sleeps DSM jargin. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,995 Joined: 27-November 04 From: Yates City IL Member No.: 389 |
What product do you guys think is missing from DSM marketplace?
Suspension parts, engine, engine managment, cosmetics (no wing sugestions please Think of it this way, if Santa was an engineer, what would you want him to design and bring you for xmas? -------------------- 92 Eagle Talon TSI AWD "The Black Golfball" How fast can a 14B go???
91 Chevy C1500 "Problem Child" **SOLD** 01 Impala DD 07 Trailblazer Wife's new DD Cars run on blood, sweat, and horsepower... Without the first two, you can't get the last" SOB Racing "Sitting On Blocks" |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 18 2005, 02:34 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Eats and sleeps DSM jargin. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,985 Joined: 30-June 03 From: Peoria, IL Member No.: 150 |
QUOTE (akamiami @ Nov 18 2005, 11:41 AM) I really wonder if the evo plates would fit. they're pretty much the same bolt pattern (or at least they look very similar. I've got my stock evo plates laying around, I just may unbolt analubes and see if they fit up for you marcus. Those are only like 260 a pair. ha! only.... that sure as hell beats the shit out of $400 a pair QUOTE And the one thing I know EVERYONE in the DSM world could use, an aluminum 2.0L block!!!!!! ooohhhhhh.... I want one of those too santa, that is if you haven't already packed up my other stuff already -------------------- You CAN sleep in your car, but your CAN NOT race your house!!!
------------------------------------------------------- Double Decker spoilers are uber ricerlicious!!!! |
|
|
|
black92_tsi_awd DSM Market Wish List Nov 14 2005, 07:26 PM
SCCA Stang santa doesn't need to be an engineer.... just ... Nov 14 2005, 08:54 PM
Taxiwardance QUOTE Think of it this way, if Santa was an engine... Nov 14 2005, 10:09 PM
black92_tsi_awd QUOTE (Taxiwardance @ Nov 14 2005, 10:09 PM)A... Nov 14 2005, 10:15 PM
99Spyder QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Nov 14 2005, 11:15 P... Nov 15 2005, 12:41 AM
JBone Santa,
I would like a new Evo MR, a 99 GSX with a ... Nov 15 2005, 12:48 AM
akamiami I wouldn't mind having a quick ratio steering ... Nov 15 2005, 02:53 AM
natedogg An automatic BJ machine that can take care of my b... Nov 15 2005, 07:51 AM
turbohcar Ball Bearing .65 trim turbos
affordable tube chass... Nov 15 2005, 09:16 AM
fastclipse82 a big ole' fat chick Actually id love to fi... Nov 17 2005, 02:12 AM
BudmannG QUOTE (fastclipse82 @ Nov 17 2005, 02:12 AM)a... Nov 17 2005, 05:16 AM
turbohcar And the one thing I know EVERYONE in the DSM world... Nov 17 2005, 08:48 AM
fastclipse82 QUOTE (turbohcar @ Nov 17 2005, 08:48 AM)And ... Nov 18 2005, 12:37 AM
BudmannG Mirror plates for my drag car. You know to cover u... Nov 18 2005, 07:01 AM
awd4kicks How about affordable front camber adjustment plate... Nov 18 2005, 08:20 AM
akamiami I really wonder if the evo plates would fit. they... Nov 18 2005, 11:41 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 08:36 PM |