Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Burnt 1G E-prom Chips- $50
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
KOU In3
KOUmotorsports will be offering these to the general public soon. It looks like Eric is finishing working out the kinks and blanks are on the way.

A basic $50 custom burnt chip will allow your choice of the following base options:

1) Resetting for larger than stock injectors (specify your size when ordering)
2) Stutter box launch (launch under boost)
3) 2G MAF usage (for those wanted to run a 2G MAF as an easy upgrade from the 1G without having to use a piggyback)
4) Raised rev limiter (specify your desired rev limit)

Pros:

Pop in large injectors and instantly have a stock idle without having to compensate with piggybacks.
Direct wire in a 2G MAF without piggyback adjustments.

Eric is working on a direct GM MAF drop in that would eliminate the need for a MAF-Translator next. (This one will be some time in coming though.)

We expect to be taking orders for these soon and have the first batch ready for shipment soon.
turbohcar
If only I had an Eprom ECU now.
wortdog
I have a few chips now if anyone is interested.

I can also do the following things in addition to what KOU listed:

Fuel cut elimination

Phantom knock elimination

Quicker knock recovery

Octane value lock, which locks you into the best ignition timing table no matter what (ignition is still retarded normally when knock is detected)

If you have an idea of what your ideal timing map looks like, I can also put that in.
SCCA Stang
with the additional list of pro's.... i will definatly be on the market for an eprom ecu when i come home....

KOU, i hope these are still around in a year.... I want one!!!

that is if it will be compatable with the 2.4L Turbo 6-bolt swap I will be doing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.